Monday, June 23, 2008

CONTACT THE COURIER FOR YOUR CONSIGNMENT

----- Original Message -----
From: CONTACT THE COURIER FOR YOUR CONSIGNMENT
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 9:18 AM
Subject: CONTACT THE COURIER FOR YOUR CONSIGNMENT


Beneficiary,
Four years after as the Paymaster General Federal Republic of Nigeria. I am once again in the center of a process to finally decide whether to release the funds to you or not. Few days ago. MR. PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA invited me to his office to explain the reason why I wrote a report that the fund was not to be released to you as a special penalty in line with the provision of Decree 16 of 1989 before I left office.

For a special reason, I requested from the president to give me a few days to cross check my record and he granted me seven days to come back and explain better. The reason why I requested for few days before giving my full explanation to the president was to avoid revealing that your payment was fraudulent and to give you a fair chance to consult with me so that we can agree on what to do. If I tell you the truth of the genesis of your funds, the funds would be seized. I have not told you ever that two gentlemen came to me some years ago when I was the Paymaster General They told me that your payment was dubiously generated from invoicing of NNPC. Government projects and therefore they requested my help to sign the approval documents for the payment and transfer the money to you on their behalf with the promise to compensate me if I sign the fund payment approval document. Out of trust I agreed to help them and your good self, but after signing the approval documents I ca

But instead of automatically canceling the payment, I decided to issue the gazette for indefinite suspension of the payment and based on the gazette which I issued nobody has succeeded in moving the money to you. Now after several years, I believe both you and your friends must have lost hope of every getting the money, you chance and opportunity has come up once again, but only if you accept to work according to my directives. You must understand that if I go back to the president and tell him the truth that the funds you are claiming is a fraudulent, you are finished. All the money invested in this business will be permanently lost and I can bet that the president may likely ask the INTERPOL of FBI to take actions against you. This is not a threat but the real fact.

Therefore to save you from all the loss and troubles, I have made a secret arrangement where your fund (cash) has been packaged in One trunk box and sent through a Diplomatic Courier Service via London. The Diplomatic Courier arrangement gave the box Diplomatic Immunity since they were informed that it belongs to a Diplomat. Here are the details (REFERENCE) of the movement of the box, you are advised to make due contacts with the security company in London immediately to confirm the arrival of the box and the procedures of claim.

CONSIGNMENT-------------------------------------------------I BOX
CONSIGNMENT NUMBER--------------------------------- 8029256675NG-DC
ACCESS CODE------------------------------------------------10272BDNG
CONTENTS----------------------------------------------------PERSONAL EFFECTS
SENDER--------------------------------------------------------DR. FREDRICK BRUCE

Furthermore, on no account should you disclose the content of the crate with the Diplomatic Courier Messenger in order not to attract shipment charges. Please do contact the London company (OPERATION MANAGER) MR. FRANK MARTINS on This email : courier_messenger@live.com immediately to give him your address where the consignment was to be delivered and get back to me as soon as possible on my e-mail : fredrick_bruce@live.com so that I can give you the further advise. This time I expect a mature and straightforward gentlemen in you and be assured that with my backing, the funds will be with you within the next three days to your mailing address.
Yours truly,

DR. FREDRICK BRUCE
RTD . PAYMASTER GENERAL

1 comment:

efacade said...

message source:

Return-Path: [concact_courier@Netscape.net]
.......
Received: from mail.cartridgeworldusa.com (mail.cartridgeworldusa.com [216.243.198.9]) ....... (Postfix) with ESMTP id 6284799F0 for .......; Thu, 12 Jun 2008 12:09:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from User [82.128.13.12] by mail.cartridgeworldusa.com with ESMTP (SMTPD-8.21) id A36006A8; Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:05:04 -0500
Reply-To: [fredrick_bruce@live.com]
From: "CONTACT THE COURIER FOR YOUR CONSIGNMENT" [concact_courier@Netscape.net]
Subject: CONTACT THE COURIER FOR YOUR CONSIGNMENT
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 20:18:56 -0700
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2180
Message-ID: [200806121408562.SM03032@User]
To: [undisclosed-recipients:]

[HTML][HEAD][TITLE][/TITLE]
[/HEAD]
[BODY bgcolor=#FFFFFF leftmargin=5 topmargin=5 rightmargin=5 bottommargin=5]
[FONT size=2 color=#000000 face="Arial"]
[DIV]
[FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman"]Beneficiary, [/FONT][/DIV]
[DIV]
[FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman"]Four years after as the Paymaster General Federal Republic of Nigeria. I am once again in the center of a process to finally decide whether to release the funds to you or not. Few days ago. [/FONT][FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman"][B]MR. PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA[/B][/FONT][FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman"] invited me to his office to explain the reason why I wrote a report that the fund was not to be released to you as a special penalty in line with the provision of Decree 16 of 1989 before I left office.[/FONT][/DIV]
[DIV]
[FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman"] [/FONT][/DIV]
[DIV]
........ etc...